Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Birthday, Carlie!!!

Today is the birthday of a certain little red-head that I know.  ;)

I made her sister an adorable journal last month on her birthday.  You can see it HERE.  Guess what I made for THIS birthday girl?  Well, her own journal, of course!  I just happened to get some happy mail with my new Close to My Heart Dream Pop paper preview inside, so this is your official first sneak peak at it! These gorgeous flowers are inspired by consultant Susan Gardner-Williams.   I adore her work.


Carlie is a girly-girl, no doubt about it, so I knew her journal needed to say just that!  Sparkle and shine just goes along with her personality.  :)


Can you see the shiny lines in the pink flower petals?  The Dream Pop paper packet (which is available starting May 1st!) has 24 sheets of paper/cardstock.  Half are double sided papers and half are cardstock that has this kind of embossed look on one side.  Isn't it amazing!?


Here is the darling little card to match.  :)


The shimmer brads are retired, unfortunately, but I love it as the center of the flower.


The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is found in CTMH My Acrylix B1419 Joyful Birthday.  I just love the swirliness of this one!  See the pattern paper at the bottom?  More Dream Pop Paper!!! 


I will show you more sneak peaks of Dream Pop (shown below) in the next couple of weeks.  It will be the special in May for National Scrapbook Month!   I'll share more details later!  :)




 Ok, so I couldn't wait!  Watch this video if you can't either!  :)



God bless you on your birthday, Carlie!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Carlie! Have a great day! Enjoy your new journal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lalia! She should have it tomorrow, lol! Silly post office!

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!