Saturday, April 13, 2013

Scraptacular Memories Workshop Wrap-Up!

I had a fantastic time with the ladies at my Scraptacular Memories Workshop last night!  Here is a wrap-up of the two layouts we completed.  The first one features the Chantilly Paper Packet, Bugs & Hugs and Sightseer My Acrylix Stamp Sets, and Chantilly Scrapbook Workshop on the Go My Acrylix Stamp Set.






This one features the For Always Paper Packet, Honeycomb and Distressed Backgrounds My Acrylix Stamp Sets.






You can find the inspiration for this layout HERE on my fabulous upline, Mandy Leahy's blog!  :)

5 comments:

  1. Would you share the directions on how you made these layouts?

    Kay.miracle@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kay! It will take me a bit to get them written up for you, so give me a little time, ok? I have the directions for the workshop, but not any dimensions or cuts since I had those permade. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you--the sun was out and it was soooooo gorgeous out here yesterday that I lost track of other things! ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Good morning! Did you not receive the kit yet? I mailed it out on Monday, so should be there by today definitely I would hope. Let me know! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!