Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Concert Ticket Crush Book Rocking and Rolling Along for Washi Wednesday!

Hey everyone!  Thanks for joining me on another Washi Wednesday adventure!  :)

I got a few more pages finished in my Close to My Heart Crush Book dedicated to the my horde of concert ticket stubs--mostly from the good old days of college.  Now that I have reached the point where I have some pics to go along with them, the process is even more fun!

Below is my first encounter with Matthew Sweet circa 1993.  No concert--just a public appearance and my FIRST AUTOGRAPH!!!!  


The little embellishments that come in the Crush Assortments have an endless amount of possibilities to use on your pages.  This little camera and the "Life is Sweet" phrase could NOT have fit better!


How cute it this little crossword paper?!  Super-versatile!


This one cracks me up.  I still can't believe we went!  YOLO was absolutely the right way to caption the experience.  These alpha/numeric stickers come in the  Besties Assortment.


Another one of Close to My Heart's products that coordinates nicely with this style of scrapbooking is the washi tape.   I used the Slate Polka-Dot Washi here...


Below, I added the Lagoon Houndstooth Washi to accent the color scheme of the Assortment pieces.  There are several color schemes to choose from in each pack.


It was perfect for closing this little envelope!


I hope you are enjoying taking a peek at my Crush album so far, and I will share more with you as I get it completed!  Thanks for stopping in!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!