Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Picture My Life Meets Washi Wednesday!

Hey everyone!  Things are a bit crazy for a few days here, so today I am getting right down to business.  It is Washi Wednesday, and I wanted to show you how I used my Close to My Heart Chocolate Woodgrain Washi Tape on my Picture My Life title page!

Picture My Life is essentially our version of Project Life.  I will explain a lot more later, but it is a style of scrapbooking using pocket pages that has caught on quickly.  I am excited to show you this trendy, faster way to scrap your pics.  Here is the title page using the brand new Skylark Picture My Life Kit.


Some of the washi tape is part of the actual pattern paper for the title page that comes with the kit.  The Woodrain washi around my picture is not included in the kit--I added it to make the elements of my picture meld with the pattern in the kit.  That is all I had to do for page one!  SO easy and fast!  You can see the different kits we have available HERE, and I will show you more later!  Each kit includes everything you need to create a quick album including...

44 – 4" × 6" Cards (2 each of 22 designs)
78 – 3" × 4" Cards (3 each of 26 designs)
1 – 12" × 12" Designed Cover Sheet
10 – 12" × 12" Memory Protectors™ (various designs)

All you need is an album and your pics!  I will show you more, I promise!

Thanks for popping in today, and I will get back to you soon.  Have a sparkly day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!