Friday, February 14, 2014

So, You Think You Can't Craft: Valentine's Day Edition

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!  I've got a great little Valentine to share with you today.  I designed this one specifically for my Open House last month, because even if you haven't got a crafty bone in your body, you can make this card.

I used the Dotted Love size M stamp from Close to My Heart.  The size M stamps are not only a super value at only $2.95 each, but they are also the perfect size to stamp on a 2.25 inch square piece of cardstock.  A little bit of matting, and you have yourself a cute little card!


This stamp is especially easy to add just a bit more detail to by paper-piecing the little heart.  This is what I used...


No excuses, you guys!  You can do it, I KNOW you can!  :)




2 comments:

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!