Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wild Thing, I Think I Love You!

 Well, I know I love the February Stamp of the Month, Wild about Love, anyway!

I made this card for my open house a little while ago, and just can't get enough of these adorable foxes!  The striped paper is from the Babycakes Paper Packet.


This sentiment is super to use in a scrapbook page too!  I have a certain little "wild child" that it will be perfect for, lol!


The sentiment on the inside of the card is awesome with the woodgrain theme!  Do you have a Wild Thing in your life to make a card for?  ;)


This is a limited time stamp set, so don't wait to get your hands on it--when February disappears, so does the stamp!  :)  You can purchase Wild about Love at full retail price of $17.95, or you can get it at a huge discount for just $5 with a $50 purchase on my website!  Check it out HERE!  ALSO!  Check out the adorable My Acrylix set that I am giving away to one lucky winner in February...details below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!