Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Blast Back to Convention!

I wanted to show you the amazing gifts I received at convention this year!  It was my first year, so i had no idea what to expect...

My downline, Michele, who attended gifted me EVERY day!  I was sooooo excited and surprised!  Now, if I had thought of it at the time, I would not have eaten my gifts before I took pics!  ;)

Here are two I still had intact...I adore the little play on words! 


PLUS, she totally tricked me by giving me this bag she made!!!  I was shocked!  LOVE that little bookmark she added!




OK, next is my gift from the Damask Divas Secret Sister Gift Exchange.  My teammate, Gaye, had me, and I literally had to sit down when I saw my gifts especially this gorgeous album...


She used the Balloon Ride Paper Packet to make it along with the Complements and other embellishments...


The ends of those pages are POCKETS!!!  They pull out to reveal some hidden pics or journaling...


I can't wait to add some pics and memories from convention!!!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!