Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sneak Peek of the Cricut Artfully Sent Collection from Close to My Heart

Ready for another look at the AMAZING NEW Cricut cartridge coming from Close to My Heart?  ME TOO!!!  :)

Artfully Sent


We made three cards from Artfully Sent at convention, and I think this is my favorite of the three.  There are POP-UP cards on the cartridge! 



Isn't that sentiment beautiful!  No stamping required for those of you without inky fingers.  ;)  This card features two NEW colors of CS!  Do you know what they are?  Here is one pictured below...the one on the right!  ;)  The other new color is called Glacier.  YUM!


Here is a tip for you when we finally get our hands on this cartridge...when making these cards, PLEASE pay attention to where you apply adhesive, lol, TRUST ME!  ;)


I blinged mine up with some new Gold Shimmer Trim and Sequins!  :)

Leave a comment with your name and contact information (I won't post it) if you want to be informed when this FANTASTIC new cartridge is available!  I will let you know right away when I get the info.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!