Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Washi Wednesday Is Back!

Hi everyone!  I am back for a quick rendition of Washi Wednesday--the day I share my latest and greatest uses for you washi!

This was sort of a stumble-across discovery if there ever was one.  I was using my Martha Stewart place and punch recently and needed it to punch PRECISELY in that place.  The paper tends to move like crazy when the magnets spring into place, so I needed something to keep it from moving...enter my washi!



I used a strip to hold it right there so it would not move when I snapped the other half of the punch on top!  I guess I DO have three hands when I need them sometimes!  ;) 

This happens to be a great sneak peek of a card that I made, lol...so tune in Friday!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!